Sunday, May 2, 2010

Princess in the Making

Little Miss Abigail has become completely enamoured with all things princess. Out of the blue, she really became in love with the Disney princess characters and, realizing she had never seen any of the princess movies, I saw Snow White was on the Disney Channel one Saturday and DVRed it. We had a movie night (well, actually we split the movie into two different nights) and a bit to my surprise, Abby and Jonah loved the movie, poison apple and all. Abby could watch it everyday if I let her, and I will say she's gotten many extra chances these pass few weeks with the remodeling mess containing us and rainy days leaving us with not much to do indoors. Anyway, her favorite song is the Wishing Well song and I am asked almost every night to sing it to her. Today on the way home from the store with me she started singing it in the car and I had to get it on video for others to enjoy. Can you deny that the girl is her own mini princess? Since many of you probably aren't familiar with the song or movie, I put the youtube version of the sing she loves on here first so you might actually know what she's singing. :) I think I'm getting a sneak peak of what having my starry eyed girl will be like when her true "Prince Charming" comes along.

1 comment:

Josh and Erin said...

This is so cute!! :) love it! And, love the kitchen project as well- that's going to be so nice!