Monday, May 31, 2010

Year One Down the Tubes

Jonah has his first year of school under his belt. Two weeks ago Jonah had his final ice cream social and goodbye with all of his friends. He really did love preschool and is excited to do it again next year again. I cannot believe a year from now he'll be doing kindergarten roundup! We'll cross that bridge when we come to it...

I will have a little of all the toppings, please. Jonah is our sweets eater to the core. And he usually has record speed.
Ending where they began, here they are on their carpet for one last time.
I love the chaos in this picture. He made lots of new friends and hopefully will have teachers just as wonderful next year.
The next day the family joined me for one of my routine Dr. appointments. They are every two weeks now! I can't believe I'm getting that close. I certainly don't feel that prepared. :)
The Dr. had the kids help measure my tummy and find the heartbeat with the doppler. They thought it was the coolest thing ever and it was fun to have them so excited and able to interact with their new brother. In a side note, I think this picture is what Abby will look like come high school. She looks so old to me!
Only 7 more weeks to go, which I count as 6 more weekends and all of which are basically filled, so this baby will be here before we know it! One of these days I need to start getting things ready for him... I can't wait to meet and hold my newborn, all-curled-up little guy!

1 comment:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

dang girl!!! love your updates! your house looks AMAZING! good work picking everything out, and the steak looks soooo great too. ha. miss you guys a ton, your family looks like so much fun these days, Abby's talkin up a storm!!! and singing too! so cute. can't wait to see picks of the new little guy!