Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lookout Hallmark

For Mother's Day this year, Jonah was not satisfied with any store bought cards daddy showed him and insisted on coming up with his own original. With daddy as his pen, this is what my card said:

Happy Mother's Day, mommy. Have a special Mother's Day. For keeping you safe from the boat. Happy Mother's Day, mommy, from going to the farm to see horsies and cows. Happy Mother's Day for getting flowers from mommy. Mommy is special for making the garden special from God. It's special about mommy when we decorate cookies.
We love you,
Jonah, Abby and Daddy

I think Jonah was right. Hallmark would not have had a card to adequately include everything he wanted to say. I love this boy!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Jenny - That is so cute!!! And I love your hair short! I'm sure you've probably had it like that for a while! But I like it!!! Your kids are so cute! Miss seeing you at Flock and brunches and everything!