Monday, August 19, 2013

Levi turned three!

  I have much to blog about, but first things first, I wanted a separate post to celebrate our little big guy. On July 14th Levi turned three!  It was super fun celebrating him and his precious life these last three years. They've gone by fast and slow at the same time, but either way we couldn't imagine life without his sweet existence.
    I had mixed feelings about him growing older for a few different reasons (he's my BABY!), but my heart especially had a hard time since I feel like the gap has widened now between him and his peers. At three, people expect you to speak and to understand you and since he cannot do that, it's hard. We have to work extra hard to keep him from shutting down when others talk to him, but he is up for the challenge.
Showing off daddy's medal from the state games.

One big party to celebrate all the spring/summer birthday cousins. There are so many of us, we had to party in the garage. :)

He loves dinosaurs!

The zoo never gets old.

"Fishing" at the farmer's market.

We love you sweetheart!! Praising God for your precious life. :)

No comments: