Thursday, January 24, 2013

Levi Update at 2 1/2 Years Old

I have lots to update regarding what's been going on this week, but it is late and I'm tired. :)  I did want to log the videos I took today of Levi though as a benchmark of where we're at. In the last month he seems to have had a bit of a growth spurt and jump in progress!  He is not saying "dada" regularly, but can with help. He is not saying his own version of "no" and many other words however, and really is using some key words to try and communicate. We are so proud of him!  The second video was just to document what Levi is like "freestyle" communicating right now. He was pointing at something out the window and I thought it was a bird or plane, but I never did figure out what he was pointing at. :( I can't wait for the day when we are able to hear and understand all that he has in that sweet little head!!



No comments: