Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Part of the Reason...

So, if you've noticed that we've been a little more sparse posting over here, there is (more than usual) a reason. I have started a new blog. It is not family related, I will keep personal posting here, but it is something I have considered doing for a while. For those who know me, I am quite the bargain hunter. I am always looking for ways to save money and better steward our resources and over the years from time to time people have asked me to share some of the deals I have come across. A blog seems like the best outlet to share the information, so for the time being, I'm giving it a go. If you're interested in looking at it, it is www.fullpricefighter.com. I actually have a way to get awesomely cheap diapers on there right now. And if you feel compelled, let me know what you think! Thanks!

No comments: