Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall Y'all

We LOVE our trees, but man do the leaves make for plenty of hours of yard work. Knowing this, the kids and I got Brian a leaf blower and chopper for his birthday this year and he has loved it and how it speeds up the process. The other day I took some pictures while the kids were enjoying playing. Let this also serve as a hair update. :) It's getting longer, but we've still got a long way to go...

It is also worth mentioning that Abby is obsessed with her new pink winter coat. She is all pink and purple, all the time. The shinier the better, too. The girl would love a bedazzler if she knew what one was.
And Jonah has probably grown three inches in the last three months. He is just shooting up.
And THIS guy is now four months old! We just took him to the Dr. for a checkup yesterday and he is 14 lbs 8.5 oz and 26 inches, I believe. Tall and thin, relatively. I wonder where he gets that from? We are also fairly certain that he will be blue eyed with blond hair. And devastatingly handsome.
These two already have quite the bond. Jonah simply talks and Levi starts cracking up. I can't wait to see the two of them grow up together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you get a new camera?!?!? love the pics!

Conklin Family said...

Not a new camera. I just actually started using my photoshop. What has taken me so long???