Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jonah's First Homework

I am Special!

My Name is Jonah

All About Me:
I am 3 years old.
My favorite color is red.
My favorite thing to play is basketball.
My favorite food is vegetables (like carrots).
My favorite song is Holy is the Lord.
My favorite movie is Finding Nemo.
My favorite activity is to play basketball.

My Family:
I have 4 people in my Family. Their names are Daddy, Mommy, Jonah, and Abby.
What my dad does at work: He works on his laptop computer.
What my mom does at work: She doesn’t go to work.
The thing I enjoy doing with my family is to play sports, paint, go shopping, pick apples, go to church, giggling and tickling, and movie nights.

My Pets:
I have an (imaginary) pet dog named Flash.

What I like about preschool:
When I’m at preschool, I like to play with my friends, play outside, cooking stuff, playing with puzzles, and play-doh.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Super cute! Love the job descriptions for both you and Brian! :)